Monday, July 22, 2013

Still working!

Hello!
This is TS Wang, writing from Hong Kong.

Today we go parts shopping: many parts for the price of few parts (in the US)

While I wait on that, I have been working on my prototype PCB design on the plane and on each morning.


Once I'm finished I shall update the Google Drive folder with my recent documentation.

Oh by the way, just to get the word out, I'm using David Cook's Copper Connection.
It can be downloaded here: http://www.robotroom.com/CopperConnection/

It's great software, perfect for people who make PCBs at home. I used to use ExpressPCB, but now I use this. It's excellent.

Anyways, If anyone wants to email me at twang@ctemc.org to tell me how horrible my PCB design is, go ahead!

When the day ends today, I should have all the parts that I need for this project.

This is the shot clock that will change the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment